Yume Kitaoka is one of the main characters in the anime and manga Kanamemo. She is the best friend and lover of Yuuki Minami. A cheerful and energetic girl with a taste for sweet things. She is a student at a patisserie academy, and, whenever cooking, often adds far too much sugar than what the recipe calls for (such as when she added two bags of sugar to a dish of curry, and when she made chocolate-filled onigiri (rice balls).
Yuri Feats Edit
- She isn't afraid to kiss Yuuki even while in public.
- She gets depressed when she can't do something with Yuuki.
- She and Yūki are a couple, as she is obsessed with doing everything with Yūki and is severely disappointed when they are denied the opportunity, for an example, they usually have breakfast while their seats close to each other at the same table.
- Every night, she sleeps next to Yūki, and sometimes they have erotic moments under their blanket in the morning after she kisses her good morning.
- In the traditional festival at episode 7, she shares a cotton candy with Yūki, and kissed her while they were eating a coloured candy which made their tongue colors to be combined into a purple color , resultant of the red and purple coloured candies.
- While the girls were dressing for the festival, she playfully sneaked under Yūki's kimono, then winked at her.