Rinka Kagurazaka is a major character in the game Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni. The oldest of the Kagurazaka sisters. Though she’s one to be constantly smiling and has a gentle disposition at heart, her sheer rampaging prowess born from her pure heart strikes fear even in the heart of her younger sister Ranka. She fights with a Japanese sword and leaves a very nice scent in her tracks as she moves.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She tends to pamper her younger sister Ranka Kagurazaka often doing anything to make her happy.
- Over the course of the game she helps Momo Kuzuryū change from a person who only cares about being stronger and killing to a caring loving individual.
- In one of the optional scenes in the game she gives Momo a lap pillow.
- In one of the optional scenes she gives Manpukumaru a kiss on the cheek.
- The only person who understands Ranka is her, like when she informs her that she have this bad habit of getting all nervous before a big match.
- While she wasn't around to look at Ranka, She is glad to Momo for keeping an eye on Ranka and protecting her, and for staying there by her side the whole time, she was really happy when she heard about that.
- She asked Ranka to keep getting along with Momo like she have been, even just little things like eating lunch or studying together, and she'll be angry with Ranka if she breaks things off with Momo just because she's back now.
- It warms her heart, that Ranka even has people who'll go out of their way to look after her now like Momo.
- After she heard all about what happened with Koharu Tsukikage and Viola she was happy for them to be paired and friendly towards each other as the rumors said, as thanks to her and Ranka's favor.
- Before she and Ranka were about ready to infiltrate the castle, she told her that the deal Ranka said to her that she'd believe in whatever she chooses to believe in, it made her realize that she wants to fight to protect Ranka from anyone who'd try to hurt her.