Kīko Kawakami is the protagonist of the yuri OVA Kuttsukiboshi. she is a classmate and lover of Aaya Saitō. After a traffic accident, she exhibited supernatural powers, such as moving objects without touching them. An introverted and kind girl.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She is in love with everything about Aaya.
- For her Aaya's presence is more important than anything else in the world, and her voice is more beautiful than any other sound in the world.
- She wanted to ask how she felt to Aaya, but she couldn't bring herself to text or call her, because she was scared that she wouldn't reply, but she can't possibly forget about her because her thoughts are only of her.
- She'll do more things together with Aaya, they'll fill each other with memories, she'll make her hers, even if she have to force her with her powers, because no matter how much Aaya touches her body she gets excited because she loves her.
- She confessed her love to Aaya at the end of the OVA, and no matter what happens, she'll still like everything about her.
- She kept gazing lovingly at Aaya before being lovers.
- She tried to have her first kiss with Aya while she was taking a nap under a tree.
- She thinks that Aaya is cute in everything she wears.
- She is caring about Aaya, like when she was absent from school she visited her house to look after her.
- She gets shocked and jealous when she witnessed the view of Aaya being close with her brother.
- The school during summer vacation is somehow otherwordly, the empty morning campus seems almost like Āya and hers private castle.
- When she and Āya a hid in a classroom, she reached her arm to touch her under skirt to know that she haven't wear an underwear.
- Everyday she wants to make lots of love with Āya. In mornings, sunsets, and nights.
- The fact that Āya is the only one who founds out about her secret powers is making her happy.
- The more she and Āya wish with their fingers interlocked, the more their wish comes true, if they can stay the way they are now, it doesn't matter if they disappear because those interwined stars in that sky will watch over them.
- In the PE shed, she stayed lovemaking with Āya for several days.
- Āya's betrayal is unforgivable, and if Āya disappear again without telling her, she'll kill her.
- In the train, she touched Āya after she seduced her to touch her.