Aya Komichi is one of the main characters on both the Manga and Anime Kiniro Mosaic. Aya is a tsundere and timid girl who gets embarrassed quite easily. She is a smart student, but has a habit of forgetting things. While Aya is level headed most of the time, she can be quite panicky whenever Yōko unintentionally makes her heart flutter.
Yuri Feats Edit
- The way in which she shows her gayness is getting flustered, she blushes when Yoko is too close to her or when she accidentally touches her, or pretty much everytime she does something with Yoko.
- Her embarrassment is so blatant that practically the whole cast, except Yoko, knows about Aya's gayness, which is ironic because it's implied that Yoko knows about Alice's gayness.
- Karen enjoys teasing her about her gayness and fully supports her even though Aya is too timid to accept her help.
- She had the same reaction as Alice with the whole "being in a different classroom" incident.
- Shino didn't miss the chance to put her gayness in her story.
- Aya easily gets flustered whenever Yoko is involved.
- When Yoko intentionally bumps into Aya or even appear out of nowhere, it can automatically make Aya's heart flutter.
- When they were children, Aya always relied on Yoko and followed her all the time like 'a lost puppy' (stated by Yoko).